California Uber and Lyft Accident Lawyers
Why are Uber and Lyft Accident Claims Complicated?
Uber and Lyft accidents are complicated for a few reasons. These include:
- There are new laws on liability and the regulations are sparse.
- There is not a lot of existing case law for rideshare accident claims.
- Uber and Lyft do not “hire” their drivers. They are contractors, which makes traditional liability claims against the rideshare company difficult.
- Different layers of insurance policies may apply.
These complications are only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Because of these complications, anyone who is injured while riding in an Uber or Lyft vehicle should contact a lawyer right away.
Why Contact Karns & Karns?
At Karns & Karns, we know how complicated Uber and Lyft accidents are and we have the tools and resources to get our clients the compensation they deserve. Our team has experience working for businesses and insurance companies, so we know how to fight back. You may be entitled to compensation for the following damages:
- Medical expenses and bills
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Medical imaging and scans
- Prescription medication
- Counseling and mental health therapy
- Medical disabilities
- Lost wages from time off work
- Physical and Emotional Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death (on behalf of a deceased loved one)
If you were a passenger, driver, or pedestrian who was involved in an auto accident with a rideshare driver, please contact Karns & Karns for a free consultation. While you focus on recovering, both mentally and physically, we will spend the time handling your case to ensure you get the best possible outcome.